*for adrenal support and profound nourishment*
Nourish is an herbal blend that combines nettle, oatstraw, and motherwort to create an extract that may promote the optimal health and strengthening of the adrenal system and support decreasing energy and hormonal imbalances due to chronic fatigue or stress.*
Tincture Blends: The herbs merge their properties in the process of maceration and enhance one another’s actions. There is a catalytic effect from this merging and blending of energies. The whole becomes greater than the parts.
Tincture drops can be put directly under tongue, diluted in water, or put in hot water to drink as tea—the alcohol evaporates and the medicine stays in the water. A 2 oz bottle usually lasts about 2 months, depending on your dose and how often you take it. Tinctures have a 5 year shelf life when stored out of extreme heat and direct sunlight.
- strengthening & nourishing
- eases anxious feelings
- supportive and fortifying when feeling mentally & emotionally depleted and/or overstimulated
Suggested use: Shake well. Take 35 drops (about 1 full dropperful) 1-3 times daily or as needed, on its own or by adding to water, juice, or tea.
- Nettle: Densely nutritional plant. Also helpful for soothing allergies.*
- Oatstraw: A superior cardiac tonic. A nutritional nervine, good for the nervous system and joints.*
- Motherwort: Motherwort carries a protective "medicine". She eases anxiety and lends a feeling of overall support, strengthens the heart and circulatory system, and stimulates digestion. A traditional remedy, used for the problems associated with menopause and menstruation. I also find this herb very helpful for grounding myself. A bitter traditionally used for anxiety and heart palpitations.*
Nettle (Urtica dioica)*, Oatstraw (Avena sativa)*, Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca)*, Spring water, Cane Alcohol*. *Organic
*This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.